Friday, October 31, 2008

My first time!

So today was my first time! I'm so excited I just have to tell somebody. It was so much better than I thought it would be. I must admit I was very nervous but I eventually just let go of all reservations and went with the flow. I don't know why but I thought it was last alot longer than it did. I was expecting for it to be hours but it wasn't that long but it was still good though. I started to lose patience though, I mean after waiting all this time I was just ready to get right to it. Eventually I learned that there was a process to it all and I would get what I came for in due time. So I must say overall it went very well and I can't wait todo it again. I even got a sticker afterwards. Guess what it said...? " I voted" lol yep today was the very first time I voted! Lol, you little nasties thought I was talking about something else huh? I was only talking about voting here folks! If you haven't voted then you need to get out there and do it! Youth voters especially they are trying to count us out so the 18-24 age group better get out there show up and show out its time to be heard.

No comments: