Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ayee, now talk it out!

lol I know that was lame but oh well. But whatever happened to talking things out? It's definitely something that we need more of. It can avoid so much drama if you just talk to the person instead of automatically wanting to hate them and fight or whatever.

I just had a pretty decent with my ex's girl (well I think she just may be his ex now too) and it cleared up so many things.

He and I have been talking as just friends for a few weeks. I actually didn't know he was with her otherwise I wouldn't have even done that much. But anyway she called my phone all mad and upset whenever she saw that we had been text messaging back and forth.

I didn't pick up the first time cause I was busy so she left a lil salty message and then I called her back. Naturally we both had our guard up and we were both about to go into straight "b*tch mode" but as we started talking it was cool. I told her what she needed to know and she told me what I needed to know and together we got to the bottom line that homeboy is just trifling regardless of who he's with.

In the end I had more respect for her, and I just began to think about how if we were not both mature enough that could have been a completely different story. Alot of times the female will automatically get all hostile with the "other chick" but really the man is the one who needs to be confronted by both. Nothing destroys sisterhood quicker than a no good man. We just gotta learn to talk to each other before we initially get ready to call names and throw blows and not really know why or solve anything.

No comments: