Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tis' The Season

Of Flu, Colds, and Allergies. I'm so sick of being sick. I've being going strong for about two weeks with a cold. I'm convinced cold medicine just does not work. I just went to take some more until I realized I didn't have any left. I've been taking NyQuil and DayQuil combo pack of liquid gels and I go to get some and there wasn't a pill left in sight. I'm also down to just ONE Mucinex pill and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm so tried of coughing and snotting it's ridiculos.

Everyone around here seems to be passing it between students. Every other person in the dorm is sick. All you see in the snack room trash can is a bunch of soup and chili cans. The bookstore is selling out of the little medicine packets, and no one is in class because we're all layed up in the room on bed rest.

Hopefully, I can kick this thing soon because I have to get well so I can make preparations for whatever I'm gonna do for the summer time. Just one month left to go and I'm home free. Yes!

No comments: