Monday, December 15, 2008

Pointlessness Ensues

Don't continue reading this post unless you're extremely bored at the moment becuase it's absolutely pointless.
.......................................

Winter mix is coming down outside yay. No school for the kiddies in the morning. I know they're happy about that. Wow...not too long ago I was one of the ones wishing,hoping, and praying for a snow day so I wouldn't have to go to school. Wait.. it's not a snow day is it? Technically it couldn't be cause no snow is falling. It's just sleet and freezing rain. I guess it's an ice day then. I'm sure its gonna be slick a frozen all day tomorrow. I hate ice days though. I mean at least lets get some snow then that way all the thousands of kids who won't be going to school in the morning will be able to go play in it. Ice is no fun. Who makes ice angels, or ice men, or even ice ice cream lol. Snow ice cream is whats really good. If you never tried it then get on that ASAP. I wouldn't try to make it here in the city though. I gotta go back to the country for that so I can get that fresh white snow that looks so pretty it ALMOST makes you wanna just leave it alone.

Why is that I get so hungry when I'm bored? I don't even eat alot on a regular basis. But let me get really bored and I'll eat everything in sight. Well maybe not everything in sight cause I'm really picky anyway but still you know what I mean.
For example I just ate 2 packs of fruit snacks, half a PB-n-J, some Sun Chips, and some Kool-Aid. Somewhere in that mix, something went horribly wrong because my stomach is rumbling lounder than a freight train at the moment.

Why in the world is Dave Letterman still on T.V. Who seriously watches this guy anymore. I guess it has to be someone for him to still be on T.V but it's about time for him to go sit down. His jokes (if you can even call em' jokes) are not funny in the least bit at all. I guess it's good money though so I can't knock his hustle.

I've been thinking about going natural for a while. Maybe I'll do it after I graduate. I'm scared though because I finally got some pretty good length. I would have to do a major chop to cut out the perm and leave the natural. Maybe not cause I haven't had a perm in about a month and a half and the afro under here is serious business right about now. I can't even comb through it good. Ahh...us women and our hair woes. If I was bold enough I sure would just go bald and say F*** it. But I'm not so oh well.

It's funny how in my head I cuss about every other word but I can't find it in me say it or even type it nearly as much as I think it. I have no clue why though. I think I feel bad when I cuss because it was always such a big deal to do so when I was a kid.

Speaking of being a kid...I sure wish I could go back to those days. I'll have to do a blog about all my fave childhoom memories. So many experiences. Lol I'm cracking up just having flash backs. Yep I think thats gonna be my next post. All about some crazy ish I did a child.

Ok, I guess I'm done with my randomness. I'm off to watch youtube videos and read blogs until I just can't stand it anymore or until my computer dies lets see which happend first.

1 comment:

EnamoredGem said...

Nice! Lol I understand the hair woes... I'm dealing with a few right now. He! Yep, if I was bold enough or enjoyed watching my head float around without hair on it, Id chop it off too. I just get bored so easily that, that would get old really quick. Randomness is respected on my part, I'm sure my moments of them will be typed out eventually, if not already.