Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been Hoodwinked and Bamboozled




I'm totally mad at whoever it was that told me these things were good. Whoever it was you need to give me my 88 cents back cause it was a complete waste of my money. I know these thing have been out for a while now but I've never tried em'. So yesterday I hit up Wally World for a few thing and as I proceed to check out I pass the cakesters in the line (damm you stores for those impulse buying techniques) and I pick one up. I was thinking to myself "I've never had these but I've heard several people mention how good they are" so I gave it a shot.

Now when I get home and got ready to eat those bad boys I was so excited. I just knew I found my new favorite snack. I mean it couldn't be too bad right?... I already love me some regular Oreos so this can only be better. Boy was I WRONG. First, the cakesters just look nasty once you see if for real. Looks more like something that should be coming out rather than going in. That was turnoff already but I proceed to eat and and got the shock of my life. It was NOT what's hot. I immediately spit out the first bite and then threw the rest away.

I'm just mad that I was so hyped up about it and this was what I got. I'm seriously trying to remember at least one person who told me to try it cause I'm really gone need you to give my money back. And I know it was more than one person so yall better chip in to give my 88 cents. I know it's a recession but oh well, thats what you get for telling innocent young souls to waste money on some bull like that. lol

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

mad it was 88cents though... that is so random

Shy said...

I hate the Oreo cakesters, dude, like seriously. They look like dirty sponges with soap in the middle...Now the Nilla Cakesters...hmm...I'm partial because I love vanilla wafers. I actually like those. The cake part tastes much better than that of the oreo one...

EnamoredGem said...

lol... too funny. I don't think I ever wanted to try those... probably b/c it seems like the chocolate would taste weird that way.