Monday, January 19, 2009

Want to feel my touch?

Cause I'm tired of it...seriously it's not what's hot. I'm mad I even wanted it now. I'm speaking on the ipod touch. It sucks and I'm glad I didn't get rid of my Classic. I've had pretty much all of the ipods and this is definitely my least fave. I'm about to delete what little music I put on it and I guess find somone to sell it to. I'm so frustrated with this thing that I'm 'bout ready to give it away.....wait nevermind I didn't just say that. But I'm willing to let it go for the low-low. So if you into these evil gadgets or know someone who is then...yeah you know lol.

3 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

email me; I actually been looking for a touch for the lowski...

synner6@gmail.com

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

lol! your headline completely fooled me

my ipod is the worst...i play one song and its done

im feenin for a touch too

Samson said...

I wanted a touch and now I've got a iphone and I love it!