Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need a nut...or two

Am I the only female that ever though about having a penis? I mean I love my Va-Jay-Jay and all its wonderful glory but, just once I'd like the experience of having a dick for a day. I say this for a few reasons so lets go down the list shall we:

1. I just really need to see what the big deal is about having the toilet seat up when I piss. I mean really, whether the seat is up or down you still have a hole big enough to shoot a stream of piss directly in there without leaving your mark all over the toilet. My theory on leaving the seat up is that a guy who does that just has bad aim anyway and even if it gets on the rim of the toilet it doesn't matter to him because that's not where a lady would sit so she won't see it. I dunno, but that's why I need a dick just to see.

2. I want one so I can see just what it is that would make me want to hold, scratch, and adjust my nuts every 10 seconds. Seriously, that bothers me and I just need to know just how much control I would have over the need to manhandle my nuts on a constant basis.

3. I absolutely need a dick to see what's so hard about knowing how to work it when it comes to pleasing a woman. I mean to see dudes with these beautiful masterpieces of manhood who know absolutely nothing about pleasing a woman is such a shame. You don't deserve to have one if your gonna be all neglectful like that. Shoot let me have a dick for just ONE day and I know I can have a chick speechless after I put it down. lol but for real I'm so serious dudes be slacking in that area far too often and I just need to show em' that it can't be that complicated.

4. I really just wanna know how it feels to have one, you know? What's it like to get hard, what some good head feels like,what it's like to have an explosive nut after some good sex, and then just let it hang low and swing for a minute. Lol I know I sound crazy but that's just how my mind gets sometimes.

But, since I wasn't born with one I'll settle for being an admirer and let the fellas hold it down on that tip. Although it would be interesting to see what it's like, I gotta stay true to my ladies and cherish my womanhood. lol Just a thought.

1 comment:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I actually admire all the stuff guys can do w/their penises, but I wouldn't trade my vagina for one. I love being a girl.