Saturday, November 29, 2008

Survey Time pt.2

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
I can't think of one at the moment

How do you flush the toilet in public?
with my foot

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
yes I do

Do you have a crush on someone?
nah....I'm good on that right now

Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Motivation

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Me

What is your favorite pizza topping?
nothing but cheese and cheese only

Do you crack your knuckles?
yes...too much

What song do you hate the most
Oh I can think of plenty

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope

What are your super powers?
I can't say that on here lol

Peppermint or spearmint?
spearmint

Where are your car keys?
Thats a good question...I don't know

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
anyone...I guess

What's your most annoying habit?
probably asking people random questions

Where did you last go on vacation?
Florida

What is your best physical feature?
eyes

What CD is closest to you right now?
CD's? All my CD's are at home but my ipods are within arms reach if that counts

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Water, Mandarin Oranges, Fruit Punch

What superstition do you believe/practice?
can't think of one

What color are your bed sheets?
red and black

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
a bird definitely because fish stink and I don't do funk

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
nope never

What are your favorite sayings?
"anyway it matters not" "I'm mad_____" "Seriously?"

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Care For Me: Michelle Williams and Men of Standard and I have no clue why I sing it more than any other song in the shower. Guess I do a 2 for one: clean my body and spirit at the same time

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd want to go to the 1700's

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
I don't know

What CD is in your stereo?
none

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
none, I don't usually listen to cd's

How many kids do you plan on having?
I'm afraid to phyically have kids so I'll adopt 2 maybe 3

If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
My first love but just a quick one then walk away

What do you do when no one is watching?
watch myself

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
Teraji (sp) Henson

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
I don't care as long as it's instant and painless

Coffee or Tea
Lemonade

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Destiny's Child

Have you ever been in love?
Yes

Do you talk to yourself?
All the time, and I don't there is a thing wrong with that

No comments: