Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did it yall!!! I'm so excited and happy to have been a part of this movement. It was a beautiful sight to see to be sitting in a room full of YOUNG black students at the moment this happened. The fact the we as a people not just the blacks but as a nation came together and did this is amazing. I can now truly say with pride I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!!! My vote helped to bring the first black (even if he is biracial) president into office. OMG I can't halfway type because I'm shaking with excitment. More to come on this later after I've had time to think. YES ZWEZ DID! YES WE DID! YES WE DID! I LLLLLOOOOVEESSS it!

1 comment:

David Kames said...

Bliss it was that dawn to be alive, but to be an American, that was very heaven.

Good luck from the rest of the world.