Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What chu talkin 'bout Willis?!?!?

Ok, so today as I was walking into the store I see something that made me really nervous. I'm waliking up and there is this man who looks like he's collecting boxes in a basket. So thats all good no harm in that right? Then as I get closer I see his lips moving likes he's talking but there is no one around so naturally I figure it's a bluetooth on the other side. So eventually I'm basically right up on him and I look on both sides for a bluetooth, I look around to see if he had his phone out on speakerphone or something, then I look around to see if maybe I just overlooked the person he was talking to. My results...nothing or no one. He was talking to himself.

Now, usually it dosen't bother me to see people talking to themselves. I see it enough not to be bothered by it. I mean hey, I talk to myself sometimes. But this brother in particular was kind of odd. I mean he made this conversation just sound so interesting that it made me pause and see what he was talking about. He was ALL INTO IT! Hand gestures, loud talk, and laughing I'm talking the whole nine here.

So I'm just thinking what could you possibly be talking to yourself about that was just that great of a conversation huh? Somebody tell me please. Also If you can help it don't do that kind of stuff in public. It's slightly scary. But hey at least you enjoy your company if no one else does right.

No comments: